Covid - 19 Precautions
In these strange times we have had to make a number of changes to the way we do business, some changes are a step forward, others may seem like a step back, but they are all for your & our safety.
Rooms may look a little more austere, breakfast service may be a little different; and service in general may seem a little less personal.
This unusual situation we find ourselves in is temporary, and our normal service will be resumed in the future; currently these measures allow you to visit, and for us to continue to trade, so please bear with us.
If there is anything you think we have missed, or feel we could do in a better way, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Self check-in system
- Remote key-fob entry
- Hand sanitizer on entry
- All soft furnishings (cushions/throws) have been removed.
- There will be NO housekeeping entry to your room during your stay (excepting emergencies).
- Rooms will be fully sanitized before and after your stay (and after three days if your stay is longer than four days). We use approved cleaning agents, disinfectants; and steam cleaning where appropriate.
- We now offer ‘room only’ rates as well as ‘bed and brunch’.
- Brunch works on a pre-order system. You can choose from the sandwich/baguette/bagel menu (Example)
- Brunch is delivered to your room door at approximately 08:30, in a 'Brunch Bag'.
- It will consist of juice, fruit, sandwich/baguette/bagel of your choice, and a slice of homemade cake.
- You can have breakfast in your room, or take it out and have brunch or a picnic on the beach!
- What you can do
- Bring your own PPE; masks, gloves and pocket sanitizer are your personal responsibility
- Sanitize your hands after using the entry keypad / front door handles.
- Make us aware if we need to enter your room (spillage etc.) before 10am or by calling the emergency number (in an emergency!).
- Put rubbish bags outside your room before 10am should you wish them removing.
- If your towels need changing, please leave them outside of your room before 10am.
- Guests generally use less than a loo roll a day (in a double room); we supply at least enough for one a day, but please don’t feel embarrassed to ask for more.
- Let us know should you require additional tea/coffee/milk for your room.
- Try to be understanding – these precautions are for all of OUR safety.
- ENJOY your stay!!